- Mon. Feb. 5. 1-4p: Protest DJT’s Blue Ash visit. Beware of logistics!
- Sat. Feb. 10. 4:40-6-30p. Mass Action and Movement Building hosted by BLM. Interesting and important conversations continue.
- Check out weekly events near you. Meet candidates. Get involved.
Feb 22: Free webinar on how to use technology in political campaigns.
CALL, WRITE, TWEET, POST
Congress’ job – to keep the government running – requires MoCs to agree on and implement a budget. Tell them you are not distracted and do not want more stopgap measures.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
THE ECHO CHAMBER
Facebook knows it played a role in the 2016 election. A firestorm of unvetted “news” proved that, too often, we hear what we want and act accordingly. It’s taken too long but they are taking some responsibility. We hope this will mitigate future damage.
DON’T LET HEADLINES DISTRACT
The Constitution is vague about what we the people are supposed to do but we know this: we have to pay attention to who we elect, hold them accountable and elect better people as needed.