The Ds have a sort-of promise from Sen. McConnell, and a sort-of intentionfrom Speaker Ryan. Many progressives think the Ds caved by not holding out to protect DACA recipients. Others think the budget wins are worth it – since holding out didn’t work last month. Let’s show Ds we’ve got their backs by reminding our MoCs: the majority of Americans stand with the Dreamers.
DREAMERS NEED OUR HELP
Tell MoCs you expect a solution.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
LOOKING TO ELECTIONS
Across the country, progressive candidates who are flipping R seats are focusing on bread and butter issues. But they’re leading with their values – what they stand for as people. Research suggests candidates can talk about progressive values in a way that will appeal to conservative voters.
Our history is an ongoing tussle over the role of government. Is it supposed to set the table for the wealthy or concern itself with the prosperity of the masses? The government is us, so the answer depends on who steps up.