BTBA goes to about 300 people, some of whom forward to family and friends. 40%-49% open it every week. Analytics only track what you click directly from the email. MoC contacts led for a long time. Now it’s about candidates!
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
IT TAKES TIME
For decades the R party recruited for offices at every level, while the Ds drifted toward focusing on presidential races, every 4 years. As for We the People, we’re sorting it out. How much is enough? What did Benjamin Franklin really mean by “a republic if you can keep it“?
In 2016, 102M Americans didn’t vote. There’s a clue!
CITIZENSHIP AS A HABIT
We think it might look like millions more of us as Americans who do at least 3 things when we get old enough:
- Vote in primary, general and special elections every year
- Contact MoCs or other elected officials 6-8 times every year
- Know 4-6 local, state or nationally elected offices (State Rep, MoC, School Board) and 1-2 issues at hand (most of the time)
- Know who is in office: what they stand for; generally how they vote
- Volunteer for / donate (until campaign finance reform) to campaigns
We’re on the way. Let’s keep going!