- Sun. Mar. 4; 4-6p: Christine Fisher (OH-27) kickoff, Mariemont Greater’s
- Mon. Mar. 5; 5:30-7:30p: Rep. Brigid Kelly office hours @Oakley Library
- Tues. Mar 6; 5p: Cincinnati City Hall open house
- Thurs. Mar. 8; 6-9p: Westside Dems Social Hour
- Thurs. Mar 8; 7p: North Central Dems meeting
- Sun. Mar. 11; 4-6p: Jessica Miranda campaign kickoff (OH-28) Reading
DJT called for the most protectionist trade policy in nearly 100 years. Trade wars hurt PEOPLE. He made this move without running the numbers or talking with MoCs. Tell them to stand up against his irresponsible behavior.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
Apparently lawmakers can’t help but shoot themselves in the foot. Georgia punished Delta for taking a stand against the NRA, possibly giving Amazon a reason to reconsider Atlanta for HQ2. Yet Amazon streams the N.R.A. TV channel. Corporate activism is far from clear-cut.
VOTING WITH DOLLARS
Companies are emerging as progressive champions for social causes – despite benefitting from conservative economic policies. With the government slow or unable to act, maybe business is where change will happen for the better, at least for now.