- Sun.- Wed: Power To The Polls Week Of Action. Lots to do!
- Mon. Jan. 22: Kickoff for campaign & staff volunteer training program.
- Sat. Jan. 27, 9a-2:30p Progressive Action Summit, 315 W Court St.
If someone forwarded this email to you, please subscribe.
CALL, WRITE, TWEET, POST
Remind MoCs the government shutdown is about people. Any spending bill needs to address CHIP, DACA and community heath centers.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
SJR 5: GERRYMANDERING IN OHIO
The proposed gerrymandering fix needs work! Call or email Rep. Kirk Schuring (614-752-2438) and Cliff Rosenberger (614-466-3506), and Sen. Matt Huffman (614-466-7584) and Larry Obhof (614-466-7505). Tell them you want a bipartisan redistricting process – NOT a process controlled by whichever party is in power. Insist that any new legislation must keep communities together and promote fair competition in Ohio.
If last year’s march was about solidarity, this year’s was about action. It was younger, louder, angrier and more diverse. All kinds of people are ready to elect people who want to govern and are willing to learn how to govern.