In 2016 we got someone who revealed all – and got elected anyhow. People everywhere are seeing what it takes to do better at all levels of government. Most campaigns won’t heat up until spring, but here’s what we can see now.
- OH-1: Robert Barr Laura Ann Weaver
- OH-2: Richard Crosby Janet Everhard Jill Schiller
- KY-04: Patti Piatt Christina Lord
Until we elect people who promise to deliver campaign finance reform, it will take money to get elected. Progressives across the country are gaining traction with small dollar donations.
Budget. DACA. Stabilizing the ACA. Both parties are weighing ideology against the reality of getting anything done.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
MARCH: JANUARY 20, 2018
Last year’s marches kicked off a nationwide nudge toward better democracy. Get out, meet people and get busy. We have proof it works.
WHAT CAN YOU SEE?
Want to do more, but nervous about knocking on doors or making calls? A little training will go a long way. A new organization, SWORD (Southwest Ohio Resource Depot), will train volunteers to work on progressive campaigns starting in April. Sign up now for Action Week (January 20-26) conference call.