Sherrod Brown nailed it. So desperate to pass something – anything – the Rs abandoned any pretense that their tax bill helps anyone but their donors.
Will it pass? Sen. Brown says it depends on how much the pubic raises its voice.
The bill’s sponsors are making deals to get enough votes. At every turn, it’s middle and lower income Americans who get burned.
CALL, WRITE, TWEET, POST
Contact your Senator right now! Especially Senator Portman!
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3353, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
Can Senator Bob Corker stand strong? He has proposed a ‘trigger’ that would raise taxes if the economy does not improve as much as the Rs say it will.
At 11:00am today, one of Sen. Brown’s staffers told us Senators Flake, McCain and Corker are still on the fence. Please contact family and friends in AZ and TN and urge them to contact these Senators.