Because the bills offer bad healthcare. People know it’s bad healthcare and they’re telling their MoCs it’s bad healthcare. The Graham-Cassidy bill coming up for a vote is another bad bill.
WHY THE GRAHAM-CASSIDY BILL IS TERRIBLE
- Allows each state to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions and deny other essential benefits guaranteed through the ACA.
- Makes deep cuts to Medicaid.
- Provides a giant tax cut for those who don’t need it.
- Attacks women’s health – prohibits plans that offer abortion coverage.
CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY (so it never gets to the house):
Need we say more?
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3265, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
JIMMY KIMMEL SAYS IT ALL
CALL BOTH OF YOUR SENATORS!
Whether they are an up or a down vote your call matters. It’s taking painfully long for our MoCs to get it, but Americans are saying they want quality, afforable healthcare. Keep after them.