The president was tired of waiting for the majority party to get something done so he made a deal with Ds that gives them a chance to influence legislation. The Senate is looking at a bipartisan bill to stabilize insurance markets and improve the ACA. There’s talk of a compromise bill that would give DACA recipients legal status. Even with news focused on the hurricanes, the press discovered that lots of Americans want MoCs to work together. Let’s nudge things in a positive direction while the coverage lasts.
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 12-1p: Greater Cincinnati Dems Lunch and Speaker Aftab Pureval , Blue Gibbon Restaurant, 1231 Tennessee Ave., Cincinnati $10
- Tues. Sept. 12 6-8:30p: CPS School Board Candidates Forum, CAA 1740 Langdon Farm Rd. Cincinnati
- Tues. Sept. 12 6:30-9:00p: 1st Dem. Gubernatorial Debate watch party. Winning at the state level matters. All levels matter.
- Sat. Sept. 23 10a-4p: Project Run. Free Candidate Training Boot Camp. 1530 Madison Ave., Covington
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3265, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email