Undocumented workers make up over 25% of Texas’ construction workforce. Their presence will be critical in months and years ahead. But beyond the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, let’s urge Congress to reform immigration laws. And support all legislators willing to protect the Dreamers.
Welcome to Northern Kentucky friends. See NKY 1-click MoC contacts below!
- Tuesday, September 5 4:30-6:30 Defend DACA & Pass the DREAM Act Rally 312 Walnut St., Cincinnati
- Thursday, September 7 11:30a-12:30p Report Cards for Portman 312 Walnut St., Cincinnati
- Thursday, September 7 6:15-7:30p Grassroots Organizing WorkshopCampbell County Public Library, 901 E. 6th St, Newport
- Tuesday, August 12 6-8:30p CPS School Board Candidates Forum CAA 1740 Langdon Farm Rd., Cincinnati
Just before Hurricane Harvey hit, DJT proposed $100B+ in cuts to FEMA, NOAA and HUD – all crucial to clean up, recovery and prevention. As MoCs reconvene to address the budget, tell them to say “no” to these cuts. And tell them to support the numerous bipartisan attempts to improve Obamacare.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3265, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Thomas Massie: 859-426-0080, 202-225-3465, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Mitch McConnell: 859-578-0188, 202-224-2541, Facebook, Tweet, email
- Rand Paul, 270-782-8303, 202-224-4343, Facebook, Tweet, email
Harvey may have jolted some of the biggest climate change deniers! The Trump administration is reconsidering its recent roll-back of Obama-era rules intended to reduce risks of flooding of federally funded roads and construction sites. Maybe they’re listening to top military minds who believe in science and consider climate change an existential threat.