We remain committed to finding smart actions for people who are learning to make citizenship a habit. As we get closer to elections, we’ll be suggesting more hands-on action. We won’t abandon the easy stuff because it all matters, but change will require that we work to elect more progressives.
- Sunday, August 20, 12-3p: Heathcare Heroes Community Picnic Celebrate all you did to defeat the repeal of the ACA! 2027 Eleanor Pl.
- Thursday, August 24, 6-8p: How to fight the far right by undercutting their movement while building our own. Urban Artifact, 1660 Bluerock St.
- Saturday, August 26 6-7p: Burnout and Sustainability Training for Activists. Online video conference. Please register at link.
CALL, WRITE, TWEET, POST
Town halls or not, MoCs all over the country are hearing from voters that healthcare matters. It didn’t make much news, but DJT approved this month’s payment of subsidies to insurance companies, aka first steps to stabilize the private market. Tell MoCs to keep it going.
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3265, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail