Seven years. And all we get is a plan to take away healthcare from 23 million Americans – so that a few* million Americans can get a $1 trillion tax cut!
Hey MoCs, do any of you have actionable ideas to improve the ACA? Boil ’em into sound bites. Tweet ’em. Add ’em to the conversation. We don’t care about procedural shenanigans that could bring you to the table. Get to the table.
Hey better angels, overwhelm MoCs with objections. And dare those with solutions to speak up.
- Monday, June 26, 11a-1p: AHCA Protest Senator Mitch McConnell’s Office, 1885 Dixie Hwy., Ft. Wright, KY
- Tuesday, June 27, 10a-7p: Save Our Healthcare: Day of Opposition Senator Portman’s Office, 312 Walnut St., Cincinnati. Stop by for a bit!
CALL, POST, TWEET, WRITE
Senator Portman tweeted a request for opinions about the Senate bill. What he heard. Add your 2 cents any way you can. Tell all MoCs to stop this bill and get to work!
- Brad Wenstrup: 513-474-7777, 202-225-3164, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Steve Chabot: 513-684-2723, 202-225-2216, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Rob Portman: 513-684-3265, 202-224-3265, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
- Sherrod Brown: 513-684-1021, 202-224-2315, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail
KY contact info and other ways to make yourself heard @BTBA resources.
GET A GRIP
Venezuela was all over the news last week. Although it’s been troubled for generations this nation was once a democracy. We’re not trying to compare, but let’s buck up and stay on task. Our democracy is stronger by design and infinitely easier to salvage.BOIL IT DOWN